duminică, 29 noiembrie 2009

Sight

I know
I look happy but it just look it
In my soul all I got is fuck it
I'm way to far
Gone way beyond
Every step and action found as wrong
Keep repeatin' and repeatin'
Stay strong
Stay strong
Stay strong
But there's nothing for
Which I can do, so
I keep myself on an all-time low
All I got is wheezy lungs
A bunch a' words
And a little flow
Can't protect my little bro
Resigned myself to
The fact that I'm another no
Just another no
In a world of yes or no
Where no mean go
And yes, we'll show
Come to your show
Represent
Acord sponsorship
Prove sportsmanship
And maybe, maybe
Just maybe, baby
A little friendship
Just another traveller
On this little ship
That we call life
Just another little shit
In this life where words
Hang but never leave
That pretty pink
Tip of your lip
I want to say
There's no different way
You'll leave me with lies
Mine and yours
I want to say the truth
But it just won't leave me
Understand me, please just see
Truth be this
I love you but all I muster
Is a hiss
It's what I miss
Once was given, ripped away
Held selfishly on, wanted my way
But had to give it away
Someone else need it
More than me

And now I see

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu