marți, 16 martie 2010

Beauty of The Beast

A couple months ago I was asking around because I had this question in my mind bugging me to death, and I couldn't answer it in any way that satisfied me. Ask the people!
Anyways, the question was "Is life worth living without beauty?"
The shit bugged me out, because generally beauty is the only thing that brings a smile, a true, honest, simple smile to my lips. But then I thought, not necessarily. Sometimes beauty makes me think, sometimes it brings back certain feelings, and sometimes it's just there with no reaction from me. Just beautiful.
To bring things into context, I was feeling that my life was lacking in beauty.
The most common answer I got was no. Yet most people were compelled to share further, not that I mind, just a small observation. Long answers short, generally the answer was no, but that it can be found if needed/wanted.

It's in the eye of the beholder. And for the cynical and practical dreamer it's in the ear.

Music is my beauty. No matter what, music is my mental Mona Lisa. More expressive.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu